Question
Posted by: Dotty | 2014/11/11

Melodene

I've stared on Melodene, last night i realised i took the wrong tablet (Sunday starting in Silver section) and did not see the arrow going down after Saturday. Im currently on day 15 of pack. I then just continued with Monday. Is ther any effect on body. I had fertility problems in past. I now have 4 month old baby.

- 2014/11/18

Dear Dotty

The fact that you have taken Melodene incorrectly will not influence your chances of having fertility problems in the future; in addition it will not affect your body except that you may not be protected in the form of contraception in this particular cycle.
Answered by Dr Y Dasoo