Question
Posted by: SOPHIA | 2017/09/18

Miscarriage and bleeding after 4 weeks.

Hi. I had a miscarriage at 8 weeks of been pregnant. After going to a GP and hospital I was told that I had a natural miscarriage. They did an ultrasound and determined that all the tissue had passed so there was no need for a D&C to be conducted. Its now been 4 weeks and I'm still bleeding heavy. I did go back to hospital and they advised to wait it out . They also did some blood and urine test which I'm waiting on results. they gave me some tabs to stop bleeding (TRANEXAMIC) but to no avail. I just want this to end so I can move forward from this heartbreaking trauma. Is this condition dangerous or something for me to be concerned about. PLEASE ASSIST.

- 2017/09/21

I doubt that this is dangerous. It is common for bleeding to go on for a  while after a  miscarriage where a  womb scrape is not done. You don't say what tests were done, but presumably you should wait for these results.

1
Posted by: Sophia | 2017/09/22

I had a fbc test and urine test. The bleeding have subsided now but yesterday while bathing I noticed my vagina feels different. Like inside vagina canal a small lump or gland has formed. This was immediately after my bleeding had subsided. Please advice really scared

Reply to Sophia