Question
Posted by: | 2013/09/26

MEN'S CLINIC 0762592077 IN POLOKWANE,RUSTENBURG,MAFIKENG

* PENIS ENLARGEMENT CREAM- USING ANACONDA CREAM CALL; +2778 776 4447 ANACONDA CREAM, Penis Enlargement Cream has been Used by men around the world This is the only Male enlargement supplement that has been PROVEN to enlarge your penis – safely, quickly, and importantly – PERMANENTLY. Full ANACONDA Penis Enlargement Cream when used will; longer, rock hard erections * All gains in penis length and width are 100% permanent Full ANACONDA Penis Enlargement Cream is also: * 100% Herbal, 100% Safe * Very Discrete packaging and billing * 100% Satisfaction and Money Back Guarantee Helps in preventing Premature Ejaculation. * Achieved longer, rock hard erections FOR HELP CALL +2778 776 4447

22
Posted by: karim | 2016/08/14

3in1 XLARGE PENIS ENLARGEMENT PILLS & CREAM UP TO 5,7 INCHES EVEN LONGER- Penis enlargement pills & creams products to increase your penis size, make your penis firmer and last longer. Our Penis enlargement creams and pills are made from herbal extracts, clinically tested and easy to use. Natural Penis enlargement products means there is no need for surgery, risk of cancer and negative side effects. Penis enlargement will increase your penis size by up to 2 inches sizes, improve penis stregnth, make your penis stronger and heal early ejaculation. All you need for bigger penis is the Penis enlargement creams and Penis enlargement pills and we will send them to you. There is no need for a prescription to order penis enlargement creams, pills and drugs since they are beauty products. When the Penis enlargement creams or pills have arrived, you simply need to apply them on your penis and watch yourself getting permanent bigger penis without any surgery.call / whatsap+27721105144. WE CAN ALSO DELIVER TO U EVERY WHERE/ Contact us now! / whatsap +27721105144,or Visit my website:http://3in1xlpeniscream.yolasite.com

Reply to karim | 2 comments (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/12/20

How much

Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/10/25

How much does it cost

Posted by: LOST LOVER CALL 0790972380 TASBET VOSMAN MIDDELBUR | 2016/07/26

+27790972380 Herbalist ken mandwa is here to solve your problems in life since doctor has got experience for more than 20 years in healing all problems remember doctor ken mandwa is having super natural powers which he got from his dead ancestors which help him to tell you and solve all your problems in life my medicine has got no side effect and all medicine works permanently no more suffering ounce you use the medicine . problems 1.GET BACK YOUR LOST LOVER SAME DAY NO MORE FIGHTING 2.PENIS ENLARGEMENT CREAM SEE THE RESULTS AFTER 3 DAYS NOTE THE RESULTS ARE PERMANENT 3.MORE ROUNDS DURING SEX 4,.MAGIC WALLET TO GET YOU RICH 5.MAGIC RING 6.GET RICH MEN TO LOVE YOU 7.GET RICH WOMEN TO LOVE YOU 8.MARRIAGE PROBLEMS 9.WIN TENDERS IN MUNICIPALITIES AND MINES 10.PREGNANCY PROBLEMS GET A CHILD AT ANY AGE Call doctor ken mandwa on +27790972380 and get help

Reply to LOST LOVER CALL 0790972380 TASBET VOSMAN MIDDELBUR
Posted by: LOVE SPELL CALL 0790972380 WITBANK VOSMAN MIDDELBU | 2016/06/04

0790972380 Herbalist ken mandwa is here to solve your problems in life since doctor has got experience for more than 20 years in healing all problems remember doctor ken mandwa is having super natural powers which he got from his dead ancestors which help him to tell you and solve all your problems in life my medicine has got no side effect and all medicine works permanently no more suffering ounce you use the medicine . problems 1.GET BACK YOUR LOST LOVER SAME DAY NO MORE FIGHTING 2.PENIS ENLARGEMENT CREAM SEE THE RESULTS AFTER 3 DAYS NOTE THE RESULTS ARE PERMANENT 3.MORE ROUNDS DURING SEX 4,.MAGIC WALLET TO GET YOU RICH 5.MAGIC RING 6.GET RICH MEN TO LOVE YOU 7.GET RICH WOMEN TO LOVE YOU 8.MARRIAGE PROBLEMS 9.WIN TENDERS IN MUNICIPALITIES AND MINES 10.PREGNANCY PROBLEMS GET A CHILD AT ANY AGE Call doctor ken mandwa on 0790972380 and get help

Reply to LOVE SPELL CALL 0790972380 WITBANK VOSMAN MIDDELBU
Posted by: love | 2016/04/22

relationship or marriage. I got married to my wife about 1 month after we met on a photo studio, we lived happily for the first 3 months of our marriage until i and my wife started having quarrels at home because i couldn't satisfy her on bed with my little penis. Actually my penis was very small, it measured about 4.5 inch long on erection and i am 39 years old. My wife said it was forbidden by the women of this world. My wife started sleeping with other men outside. Sometimes i will return from work without finding my wife at home and whenever i call or ask her where she was, she will always snub at me and sometimes just tell me to go get a larger dick. All this continued for a long time and it hurt me so much that i was at the edge of breaking up on the marriage till when i read about a doctor called DR. UDU online. I never thought i could smile and be in a happy marriage again if not for the help of DR. UDU. I got the doctors Emails: DR.UDUHARBALREMEDYHOME@YAHOO.COM on the internet and i emailed him, and he got back to me with some encouraging words, he got me some herbs which i use for just 8 days and i began to feel the enlargement of my penis, and without surgery. This went on for a little period of about 10 days and to my surprise my wife keeps screaming that she love my big dick now. Now my wife no longer cheat on me, and my penis is now about10.5 inches long on erection and off course very large round. And now my wife uses breasts, hips and bums enlargement. I and my wife are very happy for the help rendered to me by DR. UDU, and i want to say a big thanks to Doctor for the help. You can contact the Doctor now on his Email: dr.uduharbalremedyhome@yahoo.com Am thankful to the doctor for helping me. My email is: balackgoso@gmail.com or dr.uduharbalremedyhome@gmail.com you can get in touch with me for more confirmation. UK LN4 4NN.

Reply to love
Posted by: jkkill;s | 2016/04/22

Reply to jkkill;s
Posted by: anonymous | 2016/04/22

Reply to anonymous
Posted by: LOVE SPELLS CALL 0790972380 VOSMAN MIDDELBURG TASB | 2016/04/18

As a healer I use a variety of roots, bark, herbs, flowers, and a wide range of land and animal products when making medicine or muti. Most of the treatments are focused on the balance of the ethereal, energies and human body. If the source of the ailment is the primary concern, therefore before centering on the physical effects of the ailment I will investigate if indeed there is a spiritual/metaphysical reason behind the symptoms. Because I am a divine being that possess the ancestral keys, I am able to unlock the universal information and share it those that seek answers or require help and assistance. Perhaps it's your time to let the spirits of the metaphysical world help you enjoy the rich life filled with love, happiness, and wealth. Ask yourself the following: Has your lover left you for another one? Is your wife complaining about your performance love wise? Are you not happy with your man hood size? Are things happening to you that you can't explain? Well maybe someone's put a hex on you? Do you feel you are stuck in the wilderness in a situation that appears hopeless? Do you have many enemies some enemies that you are not even aware of? Are you having many obstacles in your life? Is your love life falling apart? Is your life facing financial ruin? Do you need protection from your enemies? Prepare yourself for a spectacular transformation. If you are ready to open your heart and mind to me in the ancient art of black Magic, then write down your one, most important request. That is the command I am awaiting. It’s your time to change you life.

Reply to LOVE SPELLS CALL 0790972380 VOSMAN MIDDELBURG TASB
Posted by: anonymous | 2016/04/04

HI I would like to let all know that the size of your Penis really matters in your relationship or marriage. I got married to my wife about 1 month after we met on a photo studio, we lived happily for the first 3 months of our marriage until i and my wife started having quarrels at home because i couldn't satisfy her on bed with my little penis. Actually my penis was very small, it measured about 4.5 inch long on erection and i am 39 years old. My wife said it was forbidden by the women of this world. My wife started sleeping with other men outside. Sometimes i will return from work without finding my wife at home and whenever i call or ask her where she was, she will always snub at me and sometimes just tell me to go get a larger dick. All this continued for a long time and it hurt me so much that i was at the edge of breaking up on the marriage till when i read about a doctor called DR. UDU online. I never thought i could smile and be in a happy marriage again if not for the help of DR. UDU. I got the doctors Emails: DR.UDUHARBALREMEDYHOME@YAHOO.COM on the internet and i emailed him, and he got back to me with some encouraging words, he got me some herbs which i use for just 8 days and i began to feel the enlargement of my penis, and without surgery. This went on for a little period of about 10 days and to my surprise my wife keeps screaming that she love my big dick now. Now my wife no longer cheat on me, and my penis is now about10.5 inches long on erection and off course very large round. And now my wife uses breasts, hips and bums enlargement. I and my wife are very happy for the help rendered to me by DR. UDU, and i want to say a big thanks to Doctor for the help. You can contact the Doctor now on his Email: dr.uduharbalremedyhome@yahoo.com Am thankful to the doctor for helping me. My email is: balackgoso@gmail.com or dr.uduharbalremedyhome@gmail.com you can get in touch with me for more confirmation. UK LN4 4NN.

Reply to anonymous
Posted by: Magic wallet call dr ken mandwa 0790972380 Vosman | 2016/03/15

STOP CHEATING.SPELLS BRING BACK LOST LOVERS SPELLS FIX MARRIAGE PROBLEMS HAVE BABIES SPELLS SPEED UP FINANCIAL BENEFITS PROCUREMENT SOLVE FINANCIAL PROBLEMS CONTROL YOUR LOVER. SPELLS LOVE PORTIONS. STOP DIVORCE SPELLS CASINO & LOTTO SPELLS MAGIC WALLET. PROMOTIONS AT WORKS SUCCESS PROSPERITY FIX COURT CASES. www.africanspellcasterken.webs.com

Reply to Magic wallet call dr ken mandwa 0790972380 Vosman
Posted by: Marriage problems call dr ken mandwa 0790972380 vo | 2016/03/15

0790972380 Life is a short journey but very difficult to complete in a happy way , there are many good things which happen and enjoyed by many different people in this world but just ask your self why you are not among the happy people ? people are having smooth and soft life but for you its hard why ? every time i see you are crying, you have pain in you heart and you keep on trying but there is no change many young men and women are driving expensive cars , owning nice house and expensive properties but you its not working out ,just ask your self are you the person who EAT the FRUIT in the beginning NO . the problem is cultural and traditional in your family no rituals are performed no sacrifices are made. I can see your relationship is not fine , always your fighting others are planning divorce others being cheated yet they deserve to be loved. I can see your wife is not happy with your PENIS size but she fear to tell you hence start cheating on you, you man power is not enough for stable marriage 2 to 5 minutes is not enough for sex . I can see some times you get bad dreams but in the morning you cant can't understand those dreams , I can see when you get your money , you just loose doesn't produce profits . I can see the job you have , you are working under enemies the managers, supervisors are against you they don't want to give promotion and increase your salary yet you work seven to seven, I can see you want to win tender but there is that bad luck which is stopping the tender to go through I can see your businesses is not making profits yet you have to pay rent and other taxes I can see you have tried many doctor but no results yet the problem is still there I can see you have lost your properties and you reported to police but no help come we can find them I can see your relative is in prison yet is innocent before you pay lawyers come and first get my help I can see you have been looking for a baby but you cant't find a baby come for help.MAGIC WALLET MAGIC RING MAGIC STICK and many other problems in life . NOTE :Consultation if free , MONEY back guarantee that is in case your problem is not solved CALL DOCTOR KEN MANDWA + 27790972380

Reply to Marriage problems call dr ken mandwa 0790972380 vo
Posted by: MAGIC WALLET CALL DR KEN MANDWA 0790972380 VOSMAN | 2016/03/15

DR KEN MANDWA IS HERE TO SOLVE YOUR PROBLEMS LIKE STOP CHEATING.SPELLS BRING BACK LOST LOVERS SPELLS FIX MARRIAGE PROBLEMS HAVE BABIES SPELLS SPEED UP FINANCIAL BENEFITS PROCUREMENT SOLVE FINANCIAL PROBLEMS CONTROL YOUR LOVER. SPELLS LOVE PORTIONS. STOP DIVORCE SPELLS CASINO & LOTTO SPELLS MAGIC WALLET. PROMOTIONS AT WORKS SUCCESS PROSPERITY FIX COURT CASES. MEN'S CREAM FOR BIG SIZE MAGIC WALLET BUSINESS ISSUES

Reply to MAGIC WALLET CALL DR KEN MANDWA 0790972380 VOSMAN
Posted by: LOST LOVER SPECIALIST CALL DR KEN 0790972380 VOSMA | 2016/03/15

STOP CHEATING.SPELLS BRING BACK LOST LOVERS SPELLS FIX MARRIAGE PROBLEMS HAVE BABIES SPELLS SPEED UP FINANCIAL BENEFITS PROCUREMENT SOLVE FINANCIAL PROBLEMS CONTROL YOUR LOVER. SPELLS LOVE PORTIONS. STOP DIVORCE SPELLS CASINO & LOTTO SPELLS MAGIC WALLET. PROMOTIONS AT WORKS SUCCESS PROSPERITY FIX COURT CASES.

Reply to LOST LOVER SPECIALIST CALL DR KEN 0790972380 VOSMA
Posted by: Mining machine training 0716482558/0736930317 witb | 2015/09/03

Best M J MINING MACHINE TRAINING REG:2013/201611/07 TELL: +2713 656 0140 / +2771 648 2558 / +2773 693 0317 FOR ALL MINING TRAINING COME TO M J MACHINE TRAINING pty ltd, a training center aiming at redressing the problems of Unemployment in south Africa by giving professional technical skills to all citizens of south Africa so that they can utilize the opportunity of mineral deposits in south Africa that is by acquiring jobs in mines. The training we provide is aimed at; Employed & unemployed individuals to capacity build and enable each to get a job and earn a living in this fast growing nation, since South Africa is a rich country in mineral deposits, there is a need to utilize this opportunity by attain some professional technical skills then redress the problems of unemployment that is to say our trainees are all guaranteed to getting jobs in mines across south Africa as well as being self-employed.CALL 0716482558 /0736930317. SO FOR GRADER (2wks) BULLDOZER (2wks) EXCAVATOR (2wks) DUMP TRUCK (ADT) (2wks) DUMP TRUCK. 777 (2wks). TRACTOR BACKHOE (TLB) (2wks) BOBCAT (2wks) FRONT END LOADER (2wks) ROLLER (2wks) LHD SCOOP (2wks) DRILL RIG (3wks) FOFKLIFT (1wk) MOBILE CRANE (2wks) TOWER CRANE (2wks) TRUCK MOUNTED CRANE (wks) OVERHEAD CRANE (wks) RIGGING (1month) PIPE FITTING (1month) BOILER MAKING (1month) WELDING (1month) ARGON/TIG (1month) Co2 (2wks) ALUMINUM (1month) ARCH (1month) WITBANK MPUMALANGA NEXT TO NANDOS DOWN TOWN S A BUILDING ROOM 11 free accomodation for students from far & job search dump truck www.mjminingmachinetraining.mycylex.com

Reply to Mining machine training 0716482558/0736930317 witb
Posted by: Mining training 0716482558/0736930317 witbank nels | 2015/09/03

Reply to Mining training 0716482558/0736930317 witbank nels
Posted by: Lost Lover call dr ken 0790972380 tasbet middelbur | 2015/09/02

Reply to Lost Lover call dr ken 0790972380 tasbet middelbur
Posted by: www.lost lover call 0790972380 tasbet middelburg k | 2015/09/02

Reply to www.lost lover call 0790972380 tasbet middelburg k
Posted by: Men's problems call 0790972380 tasbet rustenburg k | 2015/09/02

Reply to Men's problems call 0790972380 tasbet rustenburg k
Posted by: MAGIC WALLET 0790972380 tasbet middelburg rustenbu | 2015/09/02

Reply to MAGIC WALLET 0790972380 tasbet middelburg rustenbu
Posted by: MEN'S CLINIC 0790972380 TASBET KRIEL MIDDELBURG | 2015/09/02

Reply to MEN'S CLINIC 0790972380 TASBET KRIEL MIDDELBURG
Posted by: V8 penis cream call dr ken 0790972380 tasbet midde | 2015/09/02

Reply to V8 penis cream call dr ken 0790972380 tasbet midde