Question
Posted by: Rika | 2017/12/17

Muscle spasms

I'm struggling with severe muscle spasm's in my head, neck and shoulders. What can I use to relieve the pain. It is painful to even lie with my head on a cushion. The pain started gradually at the lower back of my head but then within two days got worse.

- 2017/12/22

Hi Rika

I suggest that you try a muscle relaxant such as norflex-co as well as an anti-inflammatory tablet such as voltaren - if you are not allergic to any of these medications. The other option that you should also consider is to go for physiotherapy. Good luck and I hope you feel better soon.