Question
Posted by: Bri | 2017/12/10

Low carb diet.

I’m on a low crab diet and I was wondering how low should my carbs be? And if I skip breakfast and lunch and only eat dinner how many carbs do I eat then?

Expert ImageThe Dietitians
- 2017/12/18

If you are on a low carb diet to lose weight skipping breakfast and lunch is not a good idea. you slow down your metablic rate Our bodies also do not burn calories from food as effective in the evening as in the morning The amount of carbs you need to lose weight depends on your age, gender, height and activity level You should consume a minimum of 130 g per day To calculate this in 3 nutritional meals a day that suits your lifestyle,  contact a dietitian www.adsa.org.za