Question
Posted by: | 2017/10/09

I'm 15 and jerk off all the time.

Would sex be the best option for me because I'm horny all the time and all the time jacking off

- 2017/10/15

It is normal for a teenager to be keenly aware of the surge in hormones. 

I would suggest that you rather get more involved with sports and/or recreational activities than just focusing on your sexual wants and needs.

4
Posted by: Anonymous | 2017/10/09

Be careful that you don't permanently bend your penis by using your hand (I can't believe I'm saying this, but a pillow that keeps it straight may be better) - you can even break your penis by bending it... I believe Denis Rodman did that by having aggressive sex. Excessive erections, in my opinion, can also lead to piles (blood vessels bulging in your anus - which can become sore and bleed - some people eventually need operations - plus a bleeding anus can't be healthy - you would need to wash your butt with soap after every time you go to the toilet). Sex outside of marriage opens you up to being exposed to many diseases, and that could be far worse than being horny. Some diseases could stop you from ever having sex again... Sex with the wrong person could destroy the rest of your life. Sex inside of marriage is the safest option but marriage doesn't always guarantee that you will get sex either, as women have periods and get pregnant or may not want to for some or other reason. If you can learn to control yourself now, it will stand you in good stead later. My advice would be to try and reduce your "horniness" before it causes you permanent problems. Though this wouldn't be the most popular option - it is the safest and best. You can reduce horniness by keeping away from images/ads/videos/games that might trigger the response, and by keeping yourself busy with friends/people/sport so you have very little "alone" time, and by keeping your door open i.e. not being alone - but times still come where this drug will feel unbearable to resist. Keeping ones libedo under control is a fight almost every man has to face (and often loose again and again - but it is worth it to try). It has been a very difficult road for me, and I think for most men, but it is something you will need to overcome or it can damage your future health and cause you a world of pain... I hope this helps, even though it sounds very difficult to do... hopefully you can find a good woman to marry, who will be faithful to you, but at 15 that is probably at least 10 years away... Excessive horniness will also stop you from following your dreams, it negatively impacts school work, energy levels, dreams & aspirations... like drugs it can rob you of your future... Try to rather push yourself into your other dreams before it is too late...

Reply to Anonymous | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2017/10/11

I agree 100% with you. Please listen to Anon. Some really good and sound advise.

Posted by: Anonymous | 2017/10/09

No. Masturbation at 15 is good. So enjoy