Question
Posted by: | 2017/08/02

I have a cough for 2 months.

I 'mallergic to Pennicillin..prolonged apnea.alloferin serum.cholinesterase deficiency and hernia...I got bronchitis and D prescripe Ciploxx5oo 1 x2x day & Prednisone.-6tab in morning.-is this safe? I have bronchitis and a vety nasty cough for the past 2 months....

Expert ImageCough Expert
- 2017/08/18

Most cases of bronchitis are viral but so it’s unclear whether the antibiotics will really help or make any difference.  It was unclear what your underlying neurological problem is and I could not interpret some of your typed message.  You will need to google these drugs to make sure that they are compatible with cholinesterase deficiency or alternatively speak with your doctor.