Question
Posted by: Nandy | 2017/11/24

I just want to know any side effect on this product..

"I just want to know if there is any side effect on combination skin day and night.. Compared to before use this product now my skin become too dark..."

Expert ImageBeyond Beauty Aesthetic Doctor
- 2017/11/28

Thank you for posting your question, Nandy. However, I’m unclear on the product you’re referring to, as there are many brands on the market that make combination skin day and night creams. These range from prescriptions brands right through to over the counter cosmetics, so it’s difficult to assist you if I don’t have the specifics. In a case like your, I would always highly recommend the you return to the person who recommended or sold you the product, as they would (or should) have an adverse reaction protocol that they would need to follow in the cases where clients have had undesirable results or bad reactions. I would highly recommend that you return to them with your concerns and show them what has happened to your skin, as they would need to assist you in the way forward.