Question
Posted by: Caren | 2014/01/15

I have a problem with bad breath. Been to dentist and ENT specialist. They both can't find anything wrong. I have a very good dental routine, and go often to the dentist. I think it is a digestive enzyme problem. ?Irritable bowl, pain over obdomen.

My husband complain that my breath is so bad, even when I look away, and that after I just brushed my teeth. I started using fridge flora and then read about digestive enzymes. I now started using a supplement with meals, but understand I should take it also in between meals to brake down old undigested products. Am I on the right track or is it something else. My body is very sensitive to antibiotics(I start loosing my hair and bowel become sensitive), so I use currently olive leaf extract, incase I have an infection. I eat fairly healthy and is active, riding horses and walking the dogs. I'm 40 now, but I think this has been going on for at least 5 years, if not longer. I had hysterectomy in 2010 and was on antibiotics for more than 3 months at the time. I'm 1,6m and weight 53kg. I'm small build. But have most of my fat around my abdomen. I'm also prone to hypoglucemia and follow metabolic balance diet, since I've been on diet I have had no sugar crash. Gluten products make me bloated and pic up weight around my belly. Please advise, it is very embarrassing.