Question
Posted by: Esther | 2015/12/07

I dream of a sea snake on top of me trying to have sex with me

Explain your problem in more detail

2
Posted by: mamikie | 2016/03/15

thokoza,as I was growing up I wld dream of water,falling,sangomas cloth and beads and sangomas TLD me I HV amadlozi and I hate wearing shoes coz my feet get swallon but now everything is no longer happening beside swallon feet and headache.wat does DAT mean?

Reply to mamikie
Posted by: smanga | 2016/03/11

I dream of a yellowish or limegreen snack chasing after me.. In that dream there were only strangers who tried to help by throwing themselves on the way or throw their children so that the snack will be disturbed but it doesn't it went after me then the was this house I ran to when I got inside I found a guy that I'm used to and he gave me a white cloth that is used by abantu abanamadlozi and I went outside to continue my journey only to find that the snack is now gone because of the cloth given to me... So I would like to know what it means coz I've asked my uncle and he said its a warning even thou he is not sure

Reply to smanga