Question
Posted by: millicent | 2017/08/16

I can't fall pregnant.

Hi please help . I've bnever been pregnant in my life so I was thinking of going to see a gynecologist about it to see where the problem is. So how much are they going to charge me. And my boyfriend doesn't have kids also. Should we both get diagnosed

- 2017/08/20

How long have you been trying to fall pregnant. If it is less than a  year, that is normal. If you have been trying for more than a  year, or if you have any period problems, then you should certainly see a  gynae. Private rates are from about R1000 upwards.