Question
Posted by: TSOMANE | 2015/03/25

I can't do anything without smoking, after eating I need to smoke

When I feel tired or see someone smoking. Since I begin when I was 17 years. I have a flu time and again now I am afraid of getting TB through of smoking. How can I quit?

Expert ImageStop Smoking Advice
- 2015/04/16

The best way to quit smoking is to use several different methods and find out what works for you, and also to keep trying even if you fail at first. Most successful quitters fail a few times before they succeed. Talk to your doctor about prescription medications and if they would be suitable in your case. You say you feel an urge to smoke after eating or when you're tired. These are just habits you have developed and you need to replace them with different habits e.g. have a healthy snack, take a nap or a stroll, read a book or watch a show instead. You also mention wanting to smoke when you see others doing it; it's important to avoid smokers and smoky environments as these can be very triggering. A support group of non-smokers or others trying to quit can be very helpful.

1
Posted by: Quit Smoking after 1 hour. | 2015/05/20

Please visit our website: www.iqssouthafrica.co.za or e-mail our IQS therapist Bianca van der Linde at iqs.somersetwest@gmail.com to provide you with more information regarding IQS and how you can quit smoking after 1 hour. No medication, no needles, no side effects, very little to no withdrawal symptoms, nicotine craving is blocked in your brain. The IQS program will ensure that you QUIT SMOKING no matter how many times you have tried and failed before. The treatment is based upon a proven method called Auricular Therapy, it is administered through a comfortable micro current surface application of electro-impulses on specific meridian points on both your auricles (external ears). We offer a six-month guarantee and have a 90% success rate, the highest of all smoke cessations.

Reply to Quit Smoking after 1 hour.