Question
Posted by: | 2013/11/27

I am not straight. I am not gay. And I don't think I'm bi. Am I alone? Is there help?

I've asked this question a while ago on here, but it was never answered. I only got one negative comment. The problem is very real, so I'm asking it again. I am a young male in my twenties with a very difficult problem. I find women very attractive and arousing. Playing with their breasts, kissing them and caressing them all feels very natural, but I cannot get myself to have sex with woman - I get turned off by a vagina. On the other hand, I also find men attractive. While the idea of loving another man is a turn-off, seeing and playing with another man's penis is a turn-on. I especially like the game-play to get into a man's pants, to find out what his penis looks like (maybe compared to mine?). Is he well hung? Big balls? Circumcised? However, that's also where it stops, anal sex with a man (or woman) does not appeal to me. Why am I not normal? Do other people have the same problem? What can I do to change this? Can I change it at all?

5
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/11/15

U might be a bisexual, but try and date one of them that can help you find who u r and what is your sexualit

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/11/15

Posted by: Jack | 2013/11/30

If you find a man's penis as a turn on and you are a man then you are pink, so gay.

Reply to Jack
Posted by: Anonymous | 2013/11/29

Perhaps you might be asexual. It's quite rare but you can find emerging research on this topic. I suggest asexual websites, especially the AVEN group.

Posted by: Kristina | 2013/11/29

I am no expert but this is very rare. I also have a friend going through this and she's really depressed being unsure of her sexuality. You are not alone. You can end up with either one. But, i suggest you keep experimenting and try to explore more deeply into your emotions and try to clear your mind about which gender you likely fall in love with. Try having a relationship with any gender of your choice. Dating may help.

Reply to Kristina