Question
Posted by: Zechx | 2013/11/28

I am 21 years old and have been masturbating since I was 15, is it normal? Will my sexual stamina decrease?

I masturbate thrice or even seven times a week, sometimes twice a day (But I don't feel weak though). I've not had sex till now so I am unsure of my real stamina. I ejaculate nearly after two minutes of masturbation. I think its extremely bad. Am I having a good stamina?

3
Posted by: Pokey | 2014/01/08

Hey Zechx. It is not uncommon for men to not last as long when they are masturbating. Remember that you can feel and adjust exactly what you are doing to give yourself the most pleasure possible.. hence you tend to ejaculate quicker. Most men will tell you that they ejaculate very quickly when they masturbate... or at least quicker than when someone else is doing it for them or during intercourse. There are also no pressure on you when you masturbate. sometimes just the nerves of the other person in the room make you last a bit longer. Also, i will presume you watch porn while doing it... do not measure yourself against that! Many young guys do that and think that they do not measure up(size, time etc). Sex is nothing like what you see in porn movies. Some sex scenes are shot over days to give the impression that they last longer. Sometimes, the guys ejaculate several times before the "grand finale" or they masturbate before the scene is shot in order to last longer. So basically, we all tend to compare our own performance to that of others... without the relevant perspective. Don't worry... for now, you are in good hands... your own!

Reply to Pokey
Posted by: Anonymous | 2013/12/03

Hey Kristina , sorry to say this but you dont seem qualified enough to answer any of the questions . Overmasturbating and preoccupation therewithis definately not healthy for the mind and soul . Yes its good to masturbate , reasonably . For your age you not doing too bad . Try to keep yourself occupied and engage in sports and intellecual activities , including prayer and fasting . Try the net for tricks on how to last longer and inrease sexual pleasure , so when you domasturbate its not all in vain . Try the stop and start method or do some pubococcygeal exercises and learn some breathing techniques to make you last longer and heighten pleasure . All this so that when you do meet that someone special you are a good lover . Get in touch with your masculinity and your feminine side too . That helps being a better lover and life partner . Learn to be human and not be the animal within you . Focus on becoming a better person too and not just having a good sexual appetite and wonderful looking penis and body .

Posted by: Kristina | 2013/11/29

It does increase your sexual stamina and this is good but it's bad as well. You will get used to the ejaculation after a while and it will become a normal reaction for you. Try to lessen your frequent masturbation.

Reply to Kristina