Question
Posted by: Sam | 2017/08/18

Will masturbation cause erectile dysfunction?

I am 17 year old .I mastubate once in two days.Is it normal? Will it causes erectile dysfunctioning in future? And there is 10 minutes gap between first masturbation and second masturbation is it normal?

1
Posted by: LocalSpiderman | 2017/08/18

I am in no way a medical practitioner in either the biological or physiological fields, so the best that I can do is either refer you to the internet or share my own opinions. - Yes it is normal (Own opinion) - As far as my light research could tell (20min of skimming web pages), no, at least not while doing so in moderation, like you have been doing, "I mastubate once in two days." With regards to your last question, "And there is 10 minutes gap between first masturbation and second masturbation is it normal?" I am not sure what you are actually asking here though, maybe a bit of clarification? Regards, LocalSpiderman

Reply to LocalSpiderman