Question
Posted by: Samantha | 2017/12/15

Zytomil side effects

How long does the side effects of leaving zytomil 20 mg last. I have been using zytomil 20 mg for only 6 months. I have stopped using them but i think i might be having withdrawal symptoms. I have been light headed, dizzy and i am having the feeling of electrical shock on my tongue and arm. This has been going on for 3 days. How long will this symptoms last.

- 2017/12/22

Yes, unfortunately one will experience side effects, especially if you stop the tablets "cold turkey". The best is to gradually stop the medication, but because you cannot go back and change this now, I suggest you ask your doctor for something to help with the withdrawal symptoms. The withdrawal symptoms will probably last about two weeks. Good luck.