Question
Posted by: | 2017/08/17

How do I manage eczema and pimples simultaneously?

I have eczema which recently started affecting my face, which I can manage with the necessary products. But I also have pimples & dark spots, & products that help, dry my skin. Is there a product I can use to get clear & moisturised skin?

Expert ImageBeyond Beauty Aesthetic Doctor
- 2017/08/21

Thank you for your very interesting question. You need to be aware of the fact that both eczema and Acne have internal triggers. They are not simply skin conditions. Rather they are a warning light that something inside your body is not happy. While treating these conditions topically gives some relief, topical creams and products are just helping treat the symptoms and not addressing the cause. My best recommendation to you is to come and have a consultation with one of our Health Renewal Doctors. Rather let’s figure out the cause and the triggers and treat the cause of the problem. You can find our nearest branch on www.healthrenewal.co.za