Question
Posted by: Reno | 2017/09/21

How can I reduce my tummy?

I have a big tummy problem after having the fourth child and this worries me because it makes me figureless,please help me.

Expert ImageThe Dietitians
- 2017/10/13

You can only lose the fat on your tummy if your calorie intake (all food and what you drink) is less than what your body burn up (your voluyour m

1
Posted by: danie nilsen | 2017/09/27

i am 64 had 2 tkr,s 2 heart atacks and had a stent insert with last one i did som stat bike exersizwe and my docter said i must stop it and walk a lot wich i did now my legs are seeminly getting weaker and get a pain right lower back like hip what can i do to get my knees stronger

Reply to danie nilsen