Question
Posted by: Harriet Christou | 2013/05/10

Hallo, I would like to know how much a hip replacement cost?

After waiting 5 months to see a doctor at a state hospital, they just said there is a 5 year waiting list. I took my mom in January to a private doctor who took xrays, where all the others just said it was inflamation. That doctor showed me the xrays and said she cant believe my mom is still walking (barely) for her right hip is gone. I just need to know how much a private hip replacement more or less will cost? Cant see my mom in so much pain

4
Posted by: Hello | 2017/04/24

Please what is cost for a hip replacement in SA Durban; l am a patient who suffered with osteoarthritis. i am 35years old, femal.

Reply to Hello
Posted by: mike | 2017/03/07

what is cost for a hip replacement and repair femur break in SA Durban private doctor , I know hard to put a price but a mere guideline including anistethistists .my mom had failed op at state hospital where after 2 months the pins are falling out and caused damage to the pelvis which also needs to be replaced now .

Reply to mike
Posted by: Anonymous | 2017/02/26

I would also like to know the cost of hip replacement for my 76yrs old father?

Posted by: Anonymous | 2017/02/26

How much dows hip replacemwnr surgery cost?