Question
Posted by: Jules | 2017/09/22

Granny too skinny

Hi doc, my gran is 92 years old and lately she's become skin and bones even though she eats a lot and rakes vitamins. It's very worrying. It's been a few months where it seems she's getting thinner and thinner - she looks anorexic. Is there something you'd suggest? Thanks J

- 2017/09/25

I suggest that you take her to the doctor to check her blood glucose, she might be diabetic, one of the symptoms of diabetes is sudden weight loss and eating more than usual, as well as urinating more frequently. I hope your gran feels better soon!