Question
Posted by: Elizma | 2017/12/10

Fever of unknown origin with my Weimarainer

I have a 1 year old Weimarainer. She has pain somewhere and fever daily. Local vet cannot find the cause of this. She has a good appetite biut is really sick. She has been operated on to find the cause but with no success. During her operation to be "fixed" the vet picked up that her colon was attached to her female parts, he then "loosened" it. It went well for a while but the pain and fever is back, daily. Her stomach feels very hard and I observed fresh blood in her stools. She has been in antibiitics a few times but as soon as these are "worked out$ she is sick again

- 2017/12/12

Dear Elizma, sorry to hear about this.The best will be to get a second opinion from another veterinarian.