Question
Posted by: Anonymous alien | 2017/09/23

Escapelle

Hi Dr. I had my last period on 7/9-11/9.. Me and my bf have unprotected sex on 15/9.. No intercourse but he ejaculate near my vagina with no clothing on.. However to be safe I had took escapelle on 17/9.. Yesterday which is 22/9, I had brown spotting and light period until today.. What does this mean? Is it normal? Or is it implantation bleeding? When is my next period? Starting to count on 7/9 or 22/9? When can I do a pregnancy test to confirm I m not pregnant? And will it mess up my period for the. Next few months? Sorry for all the questions but I m really worried about it.. Please help me..

- 2017/09/28

It is normal to have some bleeding after taking Escapelle. You were not at the most fertile time of your cycle, so the chances of pregnancy would in any case not have been very high. The Escapelle may well mess up your cycle for the next month or two. so it will be difficult to predict when your next period will be. If you are worried, you can do a  pregnancy test after 1 October.