Question
Posted by: LULU2006 | 2017/10/19

Ex-husband married.

I recently found out that my x husband got married in the last 3 months. We were married 2013-2015 almost 2 years and it took 18 months for the divorce to go through. Only by nov 2016. Now am shock to see his married en have a baby while am not dealt with the divorce and now all new emotions am feeling at the moment . Is it something that I need to work threw in therapy>

- 2017/10/20

Hi Lulu,
I think I have already answered this question.  If you have further questions after reading my reply, do return to the forum and post a separate follow-up message.

1
Posted by: Anonymous | 2017/10/20

I think that it is quite normal to experience a whole range of emotions when we find out our ex has moved on, and especially so quickly too. Allow yourself to grieve about it and to come to terms with it and no harm in a some counselling to help you through. Sending you love xx