Question
Posted by: Annon | 2017/12/17

Dreams of snake

Thokoza...I had a dream playing with a black snake in some sort of a bush next thing its running after me but I'm laughing then I outran then waited and looked back but it was back and returning back and I had no fear but its weird coz I'm very much afraid of snakes....second night there was a shooting close to where I stayed I was sitting at the corner with my friends and there were men with guns that came from no where it was quiet we were sitting by the rock and I was standing with my back on them my friend on top of the rock then they started shooting my friend was short and fell on my back covering me but I also felt something on my neck then I woke up

- 2017/12/18

Hello Anon,
Sorry, but as I have explained many times before, I do not do dream interpretations. No properly trained doctor does so.  Overall, most dreams have no meaning at all.  Dreams are not logical. Sometimes amongst all the random bits of stuff, they might contain scraps of stuff about things that worry you while you are awake : but they contain no special meanings.  Maybe, at most, this dream might suggest that you have sensible fears and concerns about the possibilities of violnc and danger where you live ?