Question
Posted by: | 2014/11/14

does slimbetti extreme active work?

I have read so many complaints about the slimbetti products and i have already bought thier extreme active pills and im wondering if i just wasted my money!!! does it really work! started it on Monday and haven't lost a single kilo! im worried

- 2014/11/20

Dear Slimbetti Extreme Active

I urge you to stop using Slimbetti products and refer you to the Website of Dr Harris Steinman who has been campaigning tirelessly to get these potentially dangerous products removed from the SA market. Please visit:"SlimBetti – same Slender Max scam artists" see"

(http://www.camcheck.co.za/slimbetti-same-scam-artists/)

Take great care