Question
Posted by: | 2017/10/14

Does daily masturbation affect the liver?

my liver is getting weak can this be a cause for fatty liver or any liver pain does it have any effect on liver i masturbate once daily and somdays twice how can i overcome this problem of masturbation

- 2017/10/18

There is no correlation between daily masturbation and a fatty liver or any liver pain. Perhaps you should see your doctor so that your liver can be checked out and treated if needed. 

Masturbation is normal and healthy. No need to overcome masturbation as masturbation does not sexually "use you up." As long as masturbation is not one's only focus in life, people have every right to masturbate.

1
Posted by: ED | 2017/10/17

I can assure you that masturbation once a day has nothing to do with liver function at all. Masturbation is not a problem however liver pain is and you should get to a dr as soon as possible.

Reply to ED