Question
Posted by: C | 2017/12/11

Chest pain

I just want to find out, I have been walking around the last week with a discomfort pain in my chest, some momments it feels also like a burning feeling, been having with is left pain and yesterday the pain was so severe lower adomen that it felt like I could not even sit, as if the everthing was pushing together, and when I eat, the food taste different and nausea some points. What could this possible be?

- 2017/12/13

I must admit, there are quite a few things that could be causing your symptoms, but the most important causes that need to be eliminated firstly is that the pain is not being caused by your heart or by a hiatus hernia. I suggest that you please go to the doctor as soon as possible to make sure that this pain is not related to your heart. He/she can then decide what else needs to be done. Good luck.