Question
Posted by: SG | 2013-06-12

Q.

Dark Circles

Hi I am a 42 yr old woman, I have dark circles around my eyes, I have previously used products from Roc, Loreal, Garnier and Clinique. These products did help but it only helps while using it, and I usually stop using it once I notice the circles have cleared up, but after I stop with the cream the circles come back. Is there any product that removes the circles completely. Thanks

Expert's Reply

A.

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert
- 2013-06-21

Hi SG, thank you for the question and my apologies for the delay with my response.

As far as I am aware there are no topical products that permanently remove the dark circles. There are a number of causes and it would be best to examine the area before deciding on the best treatment options. The three most commonest reasons for dark circles is pigmentation, increased vascularity and a loss of the underlying fatty support. Each of these would have different treatment approaches so this is a difficult question to answer over the net without examine the area first.

2
user comments

C.

Posted by: angelica | 2013-07-06

apply castor oil and leave for about thirty minutes daily

Reply to angelica
Posted by: PEARL | 2013-07-05

HI I have read that you take fresh mint and crush it and then apply to the area leave it on for 20 minutes......once a week .....

Reply to PEARL

Want to comment?