Question
Posted by: sandy | 2017/10/20

Drug addiction.

I WAS IN REHAB AND PSYCHIATRIST PUT ME ON Navalpro 1500mg, Dopaquel(300mg), Noxidem(10mg) and suboxone. He did not diagnose me with Bipolar but not knowing i was on anti psychotics i uprubtly stopped taking them after 3months after which i became suicidal and relapesed because i was given morphine at the hospital after my suicide attemot. went recently to Opiote detox unit at the hospital and hve been put on Opiote Substitute Treatment, now currently taking 4mg suboxone daily. did the mood stabilisers,sleeping pills and anti psychotics have maybe done damage on me and how do i get off suboxone safley. before this detox i was on suboxone for 9days after which i had extreme withdrawals after 3days of stopping to take it.the dose then was 8mg for 2days;4mg for 3days;1mg for 2dys and 1mg for 2days. is it ethical for a DR toput you on bipolar medication without telling you?

- 2017/10/20

Hi Sandy, I have responded to the earlier version of this question you posted first, so please look at that reply, and if you have further questions, post them in a fresh message to the forum.  You'll understand that, even without noxidem, I am usually asleep at 2.10 am when these questions were posted.