Question
Posted by: Bongomuffin79 | 2017/11/24

Concerned

I am in a relationship for 6 months now. My girlfriend and I had sex on Saturday and on penetration she was very tight down there. She was on her period up till Friday. After a while she became relaxed and loosened up. But then the Thursday thereafter, we had sex again the night and she was immediately in a very loose state. Why could that be? We did not have sex during the week so surely she should have gone to that tight state again?

- 2017/11/27

Any vaginal tightness being experienced by a woman means she needs more warm, fun sensuality to get her vagina lubricated and open to allow pleasurable penetration to occur. Your girl friend might have been more into the sex on the Thursday for whatever reason or she was more turned on and aroused at the time. It is important to provide plenty of pre-penetration stimulation to cause the relaxation of the vaginal muscles. Some women require between 20 and 30 minutes of sensual play before they are ready for penetration.