Question
Posted by: Zeeshan Faheem | 2017/12/07

Cheeks are red 24/7

Male, 20 Whats the best facewash,soap and lotion for sensitive skin. I have red sensitive skin and my face is red 24/7 specially on cheeks area. Please recommend me a good solution in this concern. and also provide any insight on my current skin condition.is this rosacea acne or what ?

Expert ImageBeyond Beauty Aesthetic Doctor
- 2017/12/12

Thank you for submitting your question, Zeeshan. Giving you an exact diagnosis as to what exactly your issue is, is somewhat difficult via this platform, since I have not seen you or examined your skin for myself. From what you are describing with this limited information, it sounds like it could be rosacea, however, I would have to examine the skin to be certain. What is clear is that you are struggling with sensitivity and redness and from experience I have found 2 ranges that has helped many people with those particular problems. The one is the Serra Range from Lamelle, and the other is the Gentle Rejuvenation Range from Obagi.