Question
Posted by: Steve B | 2014/01/14

Can baby wipes or wet wipes be used to clean the genital and anal areas before oral, etc

Hi all, can one use the above to quickly clean up and refresh (instead of going through the whole bath/shower thing, and moreso if you are not at home to do that), especially if you are going to receive fellatio from your girlfriend, or perform cunnilingus and analingus on her? Does it have the same effect, if say, she didn't have a bowel movement at all from the time she showered in the morning, but just mainly urinated throughout the day - would it be safe (meaning clean, hygenic and refreshed) if I performed the above on her by say, the afternoon, and if I muff and rim her from behind. Thanks.

1
Posted by: ED | 2014/01/15

Hi Steve, the question you ask is about personal taste. Some people like it less fresh while others would prefer it straight out of the shower. How do you like it? Are you both in a monogamous relationship and have no STD's then try it with the shower and without the shower and see which you prefer. Anal will never be totally hygienic so enjoy however it turns you on. Hope this is helpful. Let us know which you prefer. Have fun

Reply to ED