Question
Posted by: Annon | 2017/10/17

Can Serdep affect a woman's menstrual cycle?

I have been taking Serdep for about a month now (half dose) and last month my period was abnormally light (more like spotting). I took 3 pregnancy tests and they all came out negative. This month my period is two days late. I am worried that the antidepressant is causing my menstrual cycle to be irregular, even though I am on the contraceptive pill.

- 2017/10/20

Serdep can affect the menstrual cycle, making menstruation irregular. This is probably the reason for your symptoms.

1
Posted by: Annon | 2017/10/21

Thank you for your response. Is there a possibility that the Serdep is actually cancelling out the effect of the pill?? I am worried that perhaps the pill is no longer working? Just a bit concerned and paranoid.

Reply to Annon