Question
Posted by: Udo | 2017/08/17

Best product for the relief/prevention or cure of Keratosis Pilaris?

I didn't seek medical help or ask a medical professional to examine my skin but after doing some online research I am 99,9% convinced that I have Keratosis Pilaris. Everything I have read perfectly describes my condition and even the images and photographs I've seen looks exactly like the condition I have. I have this skin problem on the back side of both upper arms (triceps area). Apparently there is no permanent cure? But is there any product that I can use? Tanks in advance!

Expert ImageBeyond Beauty Aesthetic Doctor
- 2017/08/21

Thank you for your questions, Udo. If what you have is indeed Keratosis Pilaris, then unfortunately, topical product will only help you up to a point. You would need something that speeds up the micro-circulation in the area, so something like Dr Duve Cellulite Gel or Teana Magic Touch Cellulite Gel, which both contain ingredients that increase superficial circulation (you can contact any of our branches to find out more about these products). If you really want to try and better treat and manage your KP, you need to consider treatments like Laser Genesis, IPL, Radiofrequency and Carboxy therapy. You can find our branches and more info about these treatments at www.skinrenewal.co.za