Question
Posted by: None | 2017/12/12

A blue spot on my chin. No pain but looks like bruise. Slightly numb in area.

I have a blue spot on my chin that is not going away. It is not a bruise but it looks like one. My chin is slightly numb in the area and my sister thinks there may be something wrong. If you press the area it does not hurt.

- 2017/12/13

Yes, I would suggest that you go to the GP or dermatologist to make sure what the cause of the blue spot is, sometimes one can have skin growths that appears in an abnormal way and it is better to have it looked at sooner rather than later. Good luck.