Posted by: Worried | 2009-02-16

9weeks and expiriencing a burning pain

I' m 9 weeks pregant and I keep having this burning pain in my abdomen. Its really getting uncomfortable. Its not cramps its just burning. I' ve had a still born, Biopsy and Miscarried at 2 months Currently have a 3 year old boy wich was delivered by C-section. Should i be worried?

With your history, I would suggest that you see a doctor. Mild cramps are normal, but your description sounds like something differnt.

Posted by: Semi | 2009-02-16

I had the very same problem when i was 8 weeks and i ended up in hospital because the doctor i went to thought the baby was in a wrong tube, but when i got to the hospital they told me to relax because it was the effect on the miscarriage i had last year. I am happily pregnant now 27 weeks.

Dont worry go to your doctor just to be sure whats wrong.

Reply to Semi