Question
Posted by: Michelle B | 2012/01/27

989 REPLY

Saw my neurosurgeon he mentioned the exact same thing. He originally had me on Lyrica but that did not work at all. Now we are trying Neurontin 100mg. I think I have used this before and it also did not work. I''m in so much pain, the shoulder scan showed severe inflamation to.

Please advise the does and don''''ts. Do you think I should just rest etc.Can I continue with house work,Dr advised I don''t drive.

Many thanks for your response.

Michelle

Rest is advisable but ask your doctor for a referral to a pain clinic. You can try Durogesic patches. The patch releases a painkiller constantly via the skin to treat severe pain.