Question
Posted by: magauta | 2009-09-03

90 day rule

i met him 3 months ago and told him that we will start with sex after 3 months as i want to know him first. Rikhotso is a sweet guy and is a hardworker, he likes saying that we need to have sex

but i have some trust issues cos he never wants me to touch his cellfone, while i live mine open. when i visit him at his apartment we mostly watch tv and i feel sometimes we need to spend quality time without tv.

now he is nagging me that 3 months has passed and wants to be intimate. i said its ok but on a 1 condition. that i read his inbox in the cell. he said no way and now he is angry.

last week i found a dvd cover with nakes girls at his sofa and he said he watched it to check sex positions and educate himself. i was dissapointed by this and he is just ok with it.

im just suspicious that he is cheating on me? how to best handle this situation without hurting him?

Not a psych question, but maybe other readers can comment helpfully. His attitude towards his cell-phone privacy is surel suspicious.

5
Posted by: Sorr | 2009-09-07

Leave girl. From a guy' s point of voew - LEAVE.
Educate on sex posistions - whatever - you know that since 13 years - and I am Old School!
But besides the porn - the guy is not into you -and you are a challange - believe me!

Reply to Sorr
Posted by: suede | 2009-09-04

What r u waiting for? leave girl, or r u waiting for him to take for a ride, don' t allow him to do that tell him to go to the nearest hell. after all what is sex to prove your love no ways.

Reply to suede
Posted by: Nete | 2009-09-04

FOR GRANTED BABES

Reply to Nete
Posted by: magauta | 2009-09-04

we spoke yesterday and he explained that he is secretive because the fone has banking transactions info, hence he does not want me to see his inbox.

he suggested that we broke up and that i must rather accept an offer from my ex (my baby' s father), since he meets my criteria spiritually, emotionaly and financially very well. Rikhots is ok emotionally and financially but he does not go to church. he get upset when my baby' s father comes around to see daughter.

now he wants us to remain as friends with kisses/sex included in the friendship. im shocked about this?

what is this man taking me for?

Reply to magauta
Posted by: Pam | 2009-09-03

Why the time frame? Don' t do it if you are not ready no matter how long you have been dating! Please trust you 6 th sense, we as woman are blessed to have this and mine had never let me down. If you don' t trust him please don' t sleep with him and rather move on. If he is so secretive about his cell phone then he' s got something to hide for sure!!

Reply to Pam