Posted by: Carin Janse van Rensburg | 2010-02-27

9 years old little Girl

My daugter was diagnose with 4 brain leaks.She felt at school . Two was repair 4 months ago but she is still very very ill. Vomiting, dizziness, forgetness, sometimes she can''t hear you, she struggels a lot. The docter that operated said it''s normal. She can''t even go to school . She lost some weight and I don''t now what to do pleas help. Thank you

Expert ImageHeadache expert

Dear Carin,

I have discussed your daughter’s problem with the multidisciplinary team at The Headache Clinic, and we cannot give you expert advice with the information we have at present. If you e-mail me your telephone contact details to I will contact you as soon as possible so that we can get more information.

Posted by: Carin Janse van Rensburg | 2010-03-06

Thank you very much for comming back to me. I understand and pleas if you can phone me... My Tel Nr: 072 262 4674
Hous Nr : 016 423 2805

Carin Janse van Rensburg

Reply to Carin Janse van Rensburg