Question
Posted by: diva | 2009/01/28

9 weeks , slightly itchy

dear doc, i wonder if you can advise me, i am 9 weeks pregnant and single, so naturally im trying to keep the money i spend to a minimal untill the end when i really need it, i dont have any increased discharge or anything smelly, but i do have a slight itchy feeling, not bad, just very slightly, i always use to douche when i felt like this, but i doubt if that will be safe, any advise for me please???
also, can i bath in dettol or savlon???

I would suggest that you give it a few days and see what happens. I would not advise douching or bathing in Dettol/Savlon. You could try a few drops of tea tree oil in your bath water.