Posted by: pregnant mom | 2009-02-20

9 weeks pregnant but nio symptoms

I am 30, pregnant with my first child. I do not experience any of the symptoms that are associated with early pregnancy, except for no periods and painful breasts. I do not suffer from morning sickness, I am just same old me. Is this normal? what could be the cause? my doctor said i could still experience these symptoms, but so far...nothing.

Not all women have symptoms. It is quite normal.

Posted by: ss | 2009-02-23

Just enjoy your pregnancy cause u are 1 of the few. Mine was terrible for 5months. So don' t stress, just enjoy?

Reply to ss
Posted by: mom | 2009-02-21

It is quite normal that you dont suffer from morning sickness. Everyone experiences diff symptoms. I never had any vomitting in my three pregnancies and now my fourth...just nausea...but each pregnancy had very different symptoms.

Wishing u all the best!!

Reply to mom