Question
Posted by: Anon | 2010-08-17

9 days late!

I am 9 days late and have done 4 hpt, all negative. I have sensitive nipples, nausea for past 5 days, on and off whole day. I am on a 28 day cycle and never late. Could I be pregnant if urine tests still shows neg after 8 days? I also feel bloated and fat although I exercise regularly. Is it possible to feel any kind of feeling in lower abdomen, cause I do for past 2 days. I am very nervous cause I want to be pregnant and fear a neg blood test.

It seems unlikely after 4 neagtive urine tests. Your next step should be to see your doctor. Cysts and hormone problems can give these symptoms.

2
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2010-08-20

Posted by: Purple | 2010-08-17

A ome pregnancy test would have shown positive by now, so you probably aren''t pregnant.

Pregnancy nausea only starts at around 6 weeks, so it would be too early for that.

The bloating and sore nipples are probably PMS.

When you are pregnant, the first sign is the missed period. You also feel quite tired and you feel like you have severe PMS, and because of the ligament stretching, you feel like you are having period pains, so the more convinced you are that your period is about to arrive, the more likely its pregnancy.

Keep trying, it can take up to a year for a healthy couple to fall pregnant.

Reply to Purple