Question
Posted by: Lynda | 2009/12/10

8 YR OLD MALE CAT ACTING ODD

I have two cats, a male and a female, both 8 years old. Of lately my male cat has started acting really odd and developed some really nasty habits. He almost has a " wild- look"  in his eyes. He is fighting terriby with my female cat and kicks at her with his hind legs, scratches her until he draw blood, etc. I really do not know why he has developed such a nasty streak. Is there anything I can do to calm him down. I have cut his claws which I do not know is a good thing to do. BUt I am wits end with him and his strange behaviour.

Dear Lynda

Some unknown factor to you is causing a lot of stress in the household. I would try a Feliway diffuser.

2
Posted by: Lynda | 2009/12/11

Thank you I will get one and seee if the situation improves.

Reply to Lynda
Posted by: Cybervet | 2009/12/10

Dear Lynda

Reply to Cybervet