Question
Posted by: Louise | 2012/06/13

8 Year Old Son

Please give me advice. My 8 year old son are having problems in his classroom, because when he is finished with his work he can''''t keep himself busy which leads to keeping other kids out of their work, walking around, talking etc.

I''''ve been giving him Patrick Hillfords omegas for a year and a half now and in the beginning it worked for a while.

Someone suggested Solal Krill Oil, is that a better option.

I don''''t want to put him on any sort of medication because he doesn''''t have learning problems and gets good marks.

Also at home he keeps himself busy and is not very active, like running around not listening etc.

I think he is bored in the classroom, good you please give me your opinion.

Expert ImagePharmacist

Hi Louise

I agree with you holding back on the prescription medication for now. I'd suggest switching to EyeQ - it also contains omegas, but is in my opinion the best OTC product in this category.

1
Posted by: pharmacist | 2012/06/15

Hi Louise

Reply to pharmacist