Question
Posted by: Bibie | 2008/06/02

8 WKS PREG.

This wk, I,m 8wks pregnant, and yesterday had pains on obdominal side. I read somewhere that it is normal since it is the uteras contractions and tightens. But there was some brownish discharge, I cannot exactly say it was blood. But the pain is gone, even today I have not had pains. Should I worry about the discharge or is it normal also. Please help, since its my first pregnancy.

Best to have your doctor check it.

2
Posted by: Sweety | 2008/06/03

Bibie...Wanted to ask you if you went for a scan. I am 8 weeks as well and last night i also had a brown disharge coming out...but not much. Today i feel better, and there was nothing. just wondering if all is ok and my scan is only in 2weeks time.

Reply to Sweety
Posted by: MB1 | 2008/06/02

Hi Bibie
I am not sure if the discharge is normal but i do know that the pain is normal as long as it is not too much. Why don't you go for a scan as soon as possible and see that all is ok. I am also 8 weeks pregnant and went for a scan last week. I wanted to make sure the baby is where it should be and i wanted to see the heart beat. As this is a pregnancy after i lost my baby last year at 34 weeks i am paranoid. i guess at the end it better to be save than sorry. Good luck girl and don't worry too much i am sure you are fine as long as there is no severe bleeding or cramps. Just get peace of mind for yourself and go check it out

Reply to MB1