Posted by: Michelle | 2010-07-26

8 Weeks pregnant - no morning sickness

Good morning,

i need a little bit of advise please. I am currently 8 weeks pregnant, and have, till today not experienced any morning sickness. I only have very tender breasts, am very bloated, urinate frequently and have gained some weight. I am seeing my gynae on Thursday.
Just want to know if it is normal not to experience any morning sickness at all??
Thank you very much

Quite normal.

Posted by: gynaedoc | 2010-07-28

Quite normal.

Posted by: Michelle | 2010-07-27

Thank you very much for the replies, it makes me feel a lot better, am still very paranoid... Good luck with the pregnancy, i hope we all have happy healthy babies.

Reply to Michelle
Posted by: judy | 2010-07-26

count yourself luck, Im 12 weeks pregnant and have not experienced morning sickness, tiredness, backache or frequent urinating so its normal, I went to my gynae last week and everything is fine and the baby is healthy so just enjoy and count your blessings

Reply to judy
Posted by: Racoon | 2010-07-26

In all 3 my pregancies my MS started only at about 9 weeks. But maybe you won''t have any!! lucky fish!

Reply to Racoon