Posted by: Bee | 2012-02-29

8% morphology

Hi there Doctor,

I read that 8% is not so bad. Apparently the labs would like to see it at 15% or higher, but that Dr. Kruger (strict) himself said that anything above 5% is okay.

My hubby has a morphology of 8% and the rest of the paremeters are above average. We have been ttc for 11 months now. I am concerned that there might be another problem aswell.... in your opinion.... can it be only the 8% morphology that is the cause of ttc for so long?... or do you think that even with a 8%, that we should have been preggies by now?

Thank you very much for your opinion and time.

Falling pregnant depends on a multitude of biological factors. Stressing about falling pregnant can also have an effect on your fertility. I have cases in practice where a couple struggles to get pregnant and once they stop stressing about it, they fall pregnant.