Question
Posted by: Meg | 2011/03/04

8 days of light brown spotting

Good Morning Doc.

Please advise me as I am now so confused and worried.

I had a miscarriage early January, followed by a normal period the next cycle. I have a day 25 cycle and on day 23 this cycle I started very light brown spotting (I usually have this for max two days before the bleed starts however I had very light spotting for 4 days when I was pregnant too, and it was also early, the doc says this was most likely implantation), I have now had the spotting (not even enough for a pad) for 8 days, on day 6 and 7 I did a pregnancy test and got two very faint lines. However last night (day 8) I started bleeding and still am this morning. (my normal period with the spotting and bleeding is not even 5 days.) I have slight cramping but not bad like the norm.
Hubby suggested that it could be my body recovering from the miscarriage (was 5 weeks preg, no d& c), but I cant understand why I had a normal cycle last month and all of a sudden my cycle is doing this.

Please advise...I am so confused and worried that something is wrong!

Thank you.

If you had a pregnacy gtest with two lines this could be an early pregnancy which is miscarrying. I would suggest that you see your doctor.

3

Posted by: MegB | 2011/03/04

Update...

Just went to loo &  blood is stopping.

Now I''m even more confused!

Help.

Reply to MegB
Posted by: MegB | 2011/03/04

Update...

Just went to loo &  blood is stopping.

Now I''m even more confused!

Help.

Reply to MegB