Question
Posted by: ref | 2008/08/19

7wks or 10 weeks pregnant?

My first day of menstruation was on 25/06/08 till 29/06/29.
I am now pregnant.i went to the doc yesterday and did a scanner.He said i was 10wks preg but when i do the calculation my self it gives me 7wks and 6days.how did he get 10 weeks?

The doctor will have calculated from the measurements on the scan, which are very accurate at this stage. You may have ovulated at an unexpected time in your cycle.

1
Posted by: Ash | 2008/08/19

I know how you feel with both my pregnancies i fell preg just before i was due to come on. i was also shocked but it can happen that you ovulate just before you have to start

Reply to Ash