Question
Posted by: Concerned | 2009/11/16

7months preg

Hi, i am a monther of an almost 1yr old boy and am pregnant again. This pregnancy however was more tiresome and stressful than the 1st although i am equally excited for this one as well. I' ve been very tearful and depressed, crying for the least thing. Ehausted because i have to attend to my 1st born. What i' d like to know is will all the stress and depression affect my unborn child? My 1st born is a very happy boy.

It is hard to say how stress may affect a pregnancy, as it is hard to quantify how much stress a person has. However, it sounds like you need some help. Consider seeing a therapist.

1